Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Head up bum syndrome!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I've started today & my head is well & truely up my bum! I've got no concentration whatsoever & I'm absolutely starving marvin!

I also want to murder my df & he's done nothing wrong!

I've got half a shake left to have. My kitchen is absolutely spotless! Because eatins cheatin I've had to keep myself really busy!

I've also made df & ds1 tea..... Roll on day two. I know it's going to get worse before it gets better too! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Aww, stick with it, it's tough for the first few days but it does get better - honestly - and it will be worth it.
    All the best xx

4. Kazzie

Kazzie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It will get better - have been on CD since end of June and tried WW & SW before. This is the easiest diet I have done, simply because I don't have to think about food. This is very much helped by my husband who is now cooking for himself after 29 years of marriage. I am pleased to say he has also lost 2 stone as he 'doesn't have to eat the c**p' I have been cooking him! He has seriously regretted that comment since! I have lost 2st 9lb but am nowhere near as comitted to the gym as he is. By the way my first post -hence rambling on!:)

5. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Ha my hubby is cooking for himself for the first time in 8 years, we will see if I continue to let him do it himself after I start eating again!

6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm finding that I'm looking forward to making my shakes just to actually FEEL like I'm making myself something to "eat"....

I had a double espresso when I got up even though I cannot stand coffee! It supressed my appetite mind, although the caffiene high made me stick to the ceiling a little bit! I've not been brave enough to have one since. Will do it again in the morning. lol

7. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Blimey - a double espresso first thing! You were brave! I have just realised - I haven't had a cuppa all day!

Good luck, like you say it will be worse before its better but will be soooooooooo worth it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.