Headaches are a-comin!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well, I have woken both mornings now at about 4am with a bad headache - I attributed it to a neck problem I have been having for some time now, but now wondering if its the diet. Nothing serious - a couple of tablets sort it out, but this morning I am feeling a little light headed and spacy. Hope that means I am entering the "K-Zone"!! :D

I did not have any Nuprofin or Paracetomol in my drawer - I only had plain aspirin. I hope that was OK to take.

I am glad I have tomorrow off just in case the real headache kicks in!

But as I told my husband, its a very small price to pay.

I have my first pop-in tonight so curious to see if I have lost anything yet. My trousers do feel ever so slightly looser - very slightly - but its something. I imagine that is just bloat and retention dissappearing but would be nice if there is a bit of a loss already!!

Roll on! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Hi Blonde

Aspirin are fine to take (just avoid tablets in capsules or those that have a shiny coating). Keep taking the painkillers every four hours and you should avoid the worst of it. Sounds like you are still going nice and strong - before you know it you will be burning fat like a furnace and well on your way to that amazing first weigh in.
    Take care
    Laura

4. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Laura....

Now, about the tabs - The ibuprofin I have here at work does have kind of a shiny coating....the only other stuff I have here are the gel caps?? Are they OK?

(And yes - going strong! Can't wait to be that furnace - I'm ready to stoke the fire!)

5. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    On a side note.....Blumin heck Laura!!!! I just had a look at your before and after pics, and compared to your avatar pic - you are a completely different person!!!! I bet people you haven't seen for awhile walk right past you not recognising you!!

6. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Good for you, BL - you have such a great attitude, and that's what counts with LL! As we've all said before (though maybe in different words!) we think it's all about our butt, when really it's all about our head!

I was wondering if you were still feeling hungry - you're on day 2, right? How's the water going?

7. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Its ALL good Zomble - I have not been hungry at all!!!....yearnful maybe, but not hungry which is a brilliant surprise!!!

And the water is flowing like the Rivers of Babylon!!

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! (that ill only make sense if they have ever shown the Ren and Stimpy cartoon over here!!) lol

xx

8. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Woohoo! Go you (and look at my ticker - I'm officially normal! Bmi is, anyway, not sure about the rest of me!!!)

Are you reassured about your LLC now?

9. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Wow! Fantastic ticker!!! Good on ya girl!!

LLC seems good....the proof will be in the pudding. (Can we have pudding!!?? LOL)

10. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Hi BL

The tablet question... I would avoid anything but the standard "tablet" form. The shiny coated tablets (look like a smartie sweet) have a sugar coating on and the gel like capsules are similar. You have to be pretty unlucky and very sensitive but they have been known to knock people out of ketosis! So stick to the compressed powder traditional tablets wherever you can.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments about my photos - there have been some very lovely moments where people have actually walked past me at times and plenty of jaw dropping moments. It has been a while now though as I have been maintaining for a while and the comments do start to tail off as people get used to the "new you" - in a way though that is even nicer. People just accept me for who I am now. I no longer feel like I have to compensate for my appearance like I did before. It is amazing how different people are around me these days - I feel like I command far more respect as a little person than I ever did as a big one....... Funny that eh?

Keep on rockin' BL
    Love Laura

Last edited: 10 January 2008
  11. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to get headaches regularly before starting LL and although I got them when I started find I dont have hardly any now.

Keep taking the tablets you are doing well blonde and you sound so enthusiastic.

12. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey BL sorry to hear about the headaches - keep popping the pain killers and they'll soon be gone, just done suffer the pain as that might make you feel low.

Lucky you with a pop-in tonight - can't wait to hear how you've got on --- Good luck :)

13. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Thanks Katie! I really don't know if the headaches are diet related or not, and really if they are, its worth it. ;) It would have to get pretty bad to make me feel down!! Nuttin's gonna stop me!!! I hope!! :wave_cry:) :D

I am excited about weighing tonight - just curious what has happened so far. I don;t expect much - but will be interesting!!

Hope you are feeling better today too!!

14. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Cheers - I feel a bit better than I did yesterday, still sore though --- have taken tomorrow off work in the hopes that I can just chill, take it easy and hopefully be better by monday.

Looking forward to your post later :)

15. Size10wannabe

Size10wannabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.74%)
    oo blonde.. cant wait to hear how the weigh in went... looking forward to hearing your GOOD news ! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.