• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Headaches?

Cookie77

Needs some encouragement!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st11lb(5.61%)
Hello - yes I am on day 2 and actually doing ok, but have had a headache since I started. I have drunk 4 litres each day and still have it. I have had to take paracetamol - do you know if this is ok to do with no food?!?!? Hope youre feeling ok!x

Hello - yes I am on day 2 and actually doing ok, but have had a headache since I started. I have drunk 4 litres each day and still have it. I have had to take paracetamol - do you know if this is ok to do with no food?!?!? Hope youre feeling ok!x
Thank you. Still got the headaches on day 6, but hoping they go soon!

dotbirch

S: 15st5lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 2st3lb(14.42%)
i had terrible headaches when I started and found that a good strong cup of coffee really helped - I realised that it was caffeine withdrawal - may be worth a try. hope they go soon. x

Tarragon

Silver Member
G: 14st4lb
I got the caffeine withdrawal also - I've found when I'm on these diets I need 1-2 extra cups of tea/ coffee a day to ease headaches? Hope the head clears soon!

Fattack

Likes to eat
S: 15st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 3st7lb(23.33%)
I had headaches for just over 7 days on and off, just take an ibuprofen and make sure you're getting all the water in. On day 13 now, I'm fine :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 7
Shake That Weight 8
Cambridge Diet Returners 2
Lipotrim Forum 1
Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries 19