Headaches?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 12 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Before LL I very very rarely got headaches, now I seem to get one a week and today's is just not going away, even though I've taken something for it.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Just wondering if it is LL related or something els

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi. I'm surprised no-one has replied to this - it must have slipped off the page before being noticed. I'm not doing LL, but on CD I tend to get headaches if I don't drink enough water....and enough for me is at least a litre more than the recommended amount! Could it be that with you? Maybe you need more than they recommend on LL?

4. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Dancing - Is it first thing in the morning cos this could well be a dehydration thing but equally there could be other reasons - drinking too much in a short timeframe would increase your BP and cause a shortterm headache also.

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hmmm, nope don't think it is the water - it actually happens more in the evening. I drink about 6 litres a day and tend to space it out over the day. Actually, maybe it is something to do with dehydration as my office is very warm and dry (oh the struggle we all have in the office to try to get a steady comfortable temp) and that is when I am most affected. Maybe I'll drink a little more frequently when in the office

6. Christovee

Christovee Full Member

Fortuanately for me, I'm exactly the opposite. I used to get headaches all the time, probably because I never drank enough water. On LL I've only had two and although the first one was one of the worst I can remember I put it down to carbo withdrawal. Since then I've actually been feeling fine. Also, my sleeping pattern has improved, I'm more alert in the morning, I don't feel tired during the day and generally have more energy. Does anyone else experience these things? I find it really encouraging and it makes me realise exactly what the carbs were doing to me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.