Headaches :(

becksyxx

Hi all, im on day 5 and doing ok. No cravings and drinking lots of water. Today i woke up with an awful headache so bad i can barely function. I am still sticking 100% and drinking plenty but i am wondering did anybody or does anybody have anything similar? Today is the first day this has affected me?!??

Get through today and trust me you'll feel better tomorrow, between days 3-5 you'll have what I call the horror day sounds like your having it, xx

I had quite a few headaches on my first week i think its something to do with the carb withdrawal. You are allowed to take paracetamol, take a couple keep drinking the water and have an early night if you can. These symptoms will pass. Hang in there!

Thanks for the support !! Has eased a slight bit.. Defo a horror day! Looking forward to tomorrow for a fresh start :)

I had headaches on day 3/4 took anadin and was ok. I just cant get past the food cravings im on day 6 :)

Headaches gone today! I just pretend that i have eaten!! I find the soups are just great as i am a big soup eater anyway! The warmness in your belly tricks you that you have eaten! :)

Well done Becksy, you're doing fab!

Thanks busy mum!! You are such an inspiration and a motivator!! First weigh in in the morning so fingers crossed!! Xxxx

I didnt like the chicken soup. Tried it twice :)

I have an electric whisk i use it is great as there are no lumps and it actually makes all the shakes and soup bearable :)

Back