Headaches

roxie89xxxx

Hello everyone.
I'm on day 3 of the diet and last night and this morning I have a headache. Is this normal to have them. I don't normally suffer from them :( xx

Cheers in advance. Roxie

Hi hun, i do think the headaches are normal, i suffer with them constantly but they do subside when you get into ketosis, i think the Headache is a mixture of carb Withdrawal and hunger. It will soon fade dont you worry, drinking water does help too. Hope you feel better soon. Well done for getting to day 3, things does feel better after the 1st few days. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Hun. Thank you :)
It's gone now :)
I think it's kicked in today. I'm not hungry. Yay!
And haven't even had one of my shakes yet :-s
I'm going to make it In a min. Does this mean it's kicked in now?xx

Yaay i think you are in ketosis, i remember on day 4 i wasnt hungry at all but had to remind myself that i was due a shake lol. Ketosis is like magic ?. I really think having a late shake is goos because it means u can have one later in the night right before bed so u wont feel too hungry in the morning xx

Lol thats the way to go. Ive still got my dinnertime shake to have later while i watch a movie. I can forget about my social life for the next month or so?.

Everyones eating takeaways around me right now and im actually going crazy. O well. Heres to my weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Stay strongggggg!!! Let them. I keep thinking-

Once you've eaten your full up then it's over. what's the point!!

N think if I caved in. I'd get full up and be so gutted is let myself down just for food that will make me bigger. Clog arteries, and fill me - that's it!!

Then it's over..

If we stick to this we can be confident, go out n enjoy a meal and not being judged.
I always worry about when people see me they think blooming Ekk look at that fat cow chowing down on that meal. Be nice for people to see me scoffing and think there thinking god she can do with that look at the size of her.

Hope my way of thinking helps <3 xxx

Stay strongggggg!!! Let them. I keep thinking- Once you've eaten your full up then it's over. what's the point!! N think if I caved in. I'd get full up and be so gutted is let myself down just for food that will make me bigger. Clog arteries, and fill me - that's it!! Then it's over.. If we stick to this we can be confident, go out n enjoy a meal and not being judged. I always worry about when people see me they think blooming Ekk look at that fat cow chowing down on that meal. Be nice for people to see me scoffing and think there thinking god she can do with that look at the size of her. Hope my way of thinking helps <3 xxx

So tru babe!! Let them eat, at the end of the day i'm doing this for myself to boost my self confidence. Il never give in to junk food, thats part of the reason why im doing this.

I thought i was the only one that gets parinoid, i feel so embarassed just going into mcdonalds, i keep thing that people are looking at me thinking " whats this fat girl doing in here"

Simple things like normal people eating a sandwich on the rd i couldnt do even if i was starving, cos id think people would judge me.

Your post has actually lifted me to be even stronger, soon il be able to do what i want without being scared.

Ive always wanted to do modelling, i used to get offers when i was slim but i was too shy at the time but when i get to that size again its something i deffo want to do on the side, dont wana waste my height when i could make money from it lol.

Thanks for the advice hun it really helped me, i can see you sticking to this till the end!!? so glad i found this forum xx

I no I'm so glad Iv found this forum to. It's kept me going even though I'm on day 3.
I'm the same as you hunny with the mc Donald's thing and all what you said.
Do it!!! Get modelling again.
Remember- you will always have the last laugh and not the big one anymore!!!

Mwah xxx

I no I'm so glad Iv found this forum to. It's kept me going even though I'm on day 3. I'm the same as you hunny with the mc Donald's thing and all what you said. Do it!!! Get modelling again. Remember- you will always have the last laugh and not the big one anymore!!! Mwah xxx

Im really grateful for this forum too!! Thank u!! Im going to go for it when i feel fit enough?. Exactly. We're gona have the last laugh and thats the best laugh.

Hows your day going today hun? I no your doing well xxx

Just finished work n going to have my first shake in a min. I couldn't find it in me to stomach one before lol but drank lots of water. How are u doing today xx

Im doing ok today thanks hun. Wow your good to be drinking water before your shake, i cant drink the water till after lol, had nearly a litre so far.

I checked for ketones today and im at the top of the scale.

Hope u enjoy your brekkie xx

The pharmacist gave me a bottle for free. Its basically sticks of strips that you dip in your wee then it changes colour. You basically match the colour on the strip to the ones on the bottle and judge it by the looks of it. If your in ketosis it should turn pink.

Oh I have to do that with them each week when I go in with a bottle of my wee! Strangeeeee. I'd rather do it at home. I suppose it's to make sure I'm doing ok and for support if not maybe xxx

Oh I have to do that with them each week when I go in with a bottle of my wee! Strangeeeee. I'd rather do it at home. I suppose it's to make sure I'm doing ok and for support if not maybe xxx

Lol no hun they give u the strips to take home to test whenever u want. Much better than doing it at the chemist xx

Lol oh no!! Why dont u try get the bottle for your own convenience? Ogosh. I cant imagine peeing in a bottle taking it to the chemist haha. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back