Health Benefit

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pumpkinoune, 5 September 2009 Social URL.

1. pumpkinoune

pumpkinoune Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.8lb(14.7%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    has anyone noticed any health improvements since starting Lipotrim?

I am not out of breath anymore, i have more energy, can walk more, can walk up the stairs quicker than before. I used to suffer because even when walking a bit i was out of breath.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes i have apart from getting tired quicker i do actually walk weekends and don't get hot and bothered and keep up without lagging behind lol and walk more miles now

so it's all good

debz x

4. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I dont get out of breath as easy, but if I walk to far or even upstairs I feel quite sick and sometimes very light headed.

5. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes I feel much better health-wise (but then that's probably due to starting the gym too)

saying that....everyone is saying how great my skin looks...and if the outside is a reflection of internal health I must be getting healthier!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.