1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Health extras B on the green plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by wonder_woman, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. wonder_woman

wonder_woman New Member

Can anyone tell me what happens if you don't use up all your HE B. For example, tonight i had prawn noodles (homemade) the allowance for prawns is 142g but i only had about 50g, which was actually quite a lot. i was advised that you must use the whole 142g allowance or the plan won't work as these amounts are all worked out. Any advice please?:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi wonder woman,

If you can't find a way to use all the allowance for the HEb, then it cannot be considered a HEb - and you would have to syn the amount you did use, and have another HEb.

Hope this helps.
  4. wonder_woman

wonder_woman New Member

3 syns added, which takes me to 10 and munching my way through 2 babybels to add my HEb. It feels really weird, eating more to loose weight. ah the science of Slimming World.

5. wonder_woman

wonder_woman New Member

do the same rules apply for HEa. should i have 2 per day and if i only have one does it matter.
  6. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello! I thought Babybel were a HEXA - but I am still getting used to doing SW again! Last time I did it corned beef was free!!??? You can have one (or two) HEXAs but def two HEXBs a day xx
  7. wonder_woman

wonder_woman New Member

thanks, that clears things up for me. You can have babybel as a HEX on both a and b for some reason, strange i thought.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.