Health MOT at My Gym

dolly_daydream

Hi not sure if anyone can help, with my new membership hubby got me you get a free health MOT, they give you a score so you can be tested again in 3 months and see the improvements of your training program.

I was just worried if I should do it or not? Whether I should just do it and tell them I'm doing a VLCD or whether theres no point doing it because the VLCD will affect the scores anyway.

They measure:

• Body mass index (BMI)
  • Resting heart rate
  • Cholesterol
  • Aerobic fitness
  • Blood pressure
  • Sugar levels
Any info would be helpful thanks.xx

Any reason my posts been moved to here?? Its not really off topic is it??

I'd go for the MOT.
It's nice to see the results after 3 months.
A few years back I was at a gym and they did this for me, the results after 3 months were great, showed I was getting fitter and healthier.
And yeah tell them you're on a VLCD, that way they can help you with a gym plan that wont have you keeling over :)

Thanks blue, I might give it a go then. I'm a pain in the but when it comes to working out as I have attended a course run by my local council to by a gym instructor, so I like to plan my own schedule. But I think I'll let them do one and then decide which one I'll go with hehehe xx

I was a bit scared they might just say I can't use the gym because I'm prob more high risk for their insurance lol xx

Back