Healthiest Cereal

tiamaria0405

HELP.... I need to think of a healthy cereal as at the moment i dont have breakfast and i know its not healthy for me

if any one can help it will be great :) x

Depends whether you want healthy or low cal I guess.

I find rice krispies, coco pops and sugar puffs to be good value for weight. Makes you think you are getting more for your calories.

Healthy wise you should be looking at porridge, bran flakes, or perhaps museli... although most museli is quite calorie dense :)

It's not a cereal but what about the Belvita breakfast biscuits? They come in packs of 4 and are about 56 cals each but you could have say 2 in the morning and the other 2 as snacks throughout the day? x

It's not a cereal but what about the Belvita breakfast biscuits? They come in packs of 4 and are about 56 cals each but you could have say 2 in the morning and the other 2 as snacks throughout the day? x

They have these on offer at Asda at moment for £1 for 6x4 packs

I agree with babyblue, as these biscuits make a good breakfast. And are surprisingly filling. I love these as i cant eat much in the mornings, i just grab and go....
Bet they are nice crumbled over ur normal cereal, like cornflakes???

I tend to have porridge or museli for cereal as they are both healthy. I have them with skimmed milk

Back