Healthy extra A on a green day?

missnic07

Silver Member
So do the healthy extras that are on the slimming world website apply to all of the plans? It's just ibseen someone post saying on red/green days you have to measure your healthy extras but on extra easy u dont have to measure them?
Also on a green day is it right I can have my semi skimmed milk AND 4 of the light dairlea triangles? 4 of them seems like a lot. Thankyou

The healthy extras for extra easy apply to all plans. You can have 2 hxas on green ( so yes, you can have milk and cheese if you want). For hxb you can have any of the extra easy ones (theyre normally on an orange page). Red and green plans have their own additional healthy extras - pasta/potatos etc on red, and meat & nuts etc on green. From what i rember these are on a seperate page on the website and i think theyre harder to find, but they are there! You can have 2 hxbs on red/green.
In terms of not weighing them, you dont have to weigh meat on extra easy as its free, but on a green day you would have to weigh it and use it as a healthy extra or syn it, or example.

chocolateworm said:
The healthy extras for extra easy apply to all plans. You can have 2 hxas on green ( so yes, you can have milk and cheese if you want). For hxb you can have any of the extra easy ones (theyre normally on an orange page). Red and green plans have their own additional healthy extras - pasta/potatos etc on red, and meat & nuts etc on green. From what i rember these are on a seperate page on the website and i think theyre harder to find, but they are there! You can have 2 hxbs on red/green.
In terms of not weighing them, you dont have to weigh meat on extra easy as its free, but on a green day you would have to weigh it and use it as a healthy extra or syn it, or example.

Thankyou! :)

Depends what you are having for your HE really - some are grab and go like cereal bars or babybels but others need weighed whichever plan you are on for instance cereals, milk, stewed fruits

Oh and did you know that you get a wider range of HEBs on green than on EE because you can have cheese (even some that don't count as a HEA), nuts and seeds as a HEB :)

PatchworkPuss said:
Depends what you are having for your HE really - some are grab and go like cereal bars or babybels but others need weighed whichever plan you are on for instance cereals, milk, stewed fruits

Oh and did you know that you get a wider range of HEBs on green than on EE because you can have cheese (even some that don't count as a HEA), nuts and seeds as a HEB :)

No I didn't know that, thankyou! So for one of my HEA I can have 4 light dairylea triangles? That seems like a lot of cheese for one HE x

PatchworkPuss said:
Yep - 4 dairylea light triangles = HEA :)

If you think thats a lot try the 6 laughing cow extra lights ;)

Lol I think I'll stick to the 4, im not a great cheese lover, tho I love it on jacket potatoes - Mmmmm :)

Back