Healthy extra b - pudding ideas!

KittieB

I joined SW yesterday and today is my first proper day. It's going really well so far. I'm breastfeeding and have to have 6 healthy extras a day (with at least 4 of these healthy extra As). To be honest I'm struggling to eat enough! I've not had any healthy extra Bs today and need ideas of a yummy pudding I could make to use my healthy extra b! I have some syns left to if I need them.

I was thinking weetabix with a muller light but I'm not sure...

You might be better looking in the recipe section but there are ones for weetabix or scan bran cake, or porridge pancakes or what about stewed fruits with an oaty crumble topping (there is one on Slimming World Recipes - Slimming Eats)

but an easy way to use your HEBs is just to use extra virgin olive oil when cooking :)

Don't forget if you're struggling with the actual quantity of HEa you need to fit in, you can reduce the amount of milk or cheese by going for the full fat versions. .So make an omelette, scrambled egg, milky puds, cereals or hot chocolate with blue milk rather than green or red.

Cheesy omelette or scrambled egg will tick off two HEa for you.

Full Fat milky porridge / cereal mixed with dried fruit or nuts would take care of one HEa & 2 or 3 HEb.

Back