• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Healthy extra b - ryvita

Circes

Strutting her stuff
You can have either two or four - it's your choice. Four gives you an extra boost of fibre, while two is the speed food option.

Circes said:
You can have either two or four - it's your choice. Four gives you an extra boost of fibre, while two is the speed food option.
Right.... Doesn't explain thSt at all for newbies!! :) thanks

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Unless free, all foods have a syn value attached. If you choose not to use that food for a healthy extra then yes you need to syn it instead.

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
I bought the Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread on Friday, and you can have 6 of those, but I haven't tried them yet.

Roziee

Gold Member
The original ones and seasame ones I bought are wholegrain, thankfully! Hope they nice.. Would be nice to drip into soups.. Put some cheese and smoked salmon...anything really... Oh yum.

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
The original ones and seasame ones I bought are wholegrain, thankfully! Hope they nice.. Would be nice to drip into soups.. Put some cheese and smoked salmon...anything really... Oh yum.
One of my favourite lunches, ryvita spread with Philadelphia light, and even more so, that it is now a HEXA, and topped with smoked salmon, black pepper and cucumber slices.

Roziee

Gold Member
ginlin said:
One of my favourite lunches, ryvita spread with Philadelphia light, and even more so, that it is now a HEXA, and topped with smoked salmon, black pepper and cucumber slices.
Yeah, I don't do anything other than EE so its not hex a on EE. So I just substitute Philly with dairy lea triangle! Oh yum.