Healthy extra B's

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by melodyuk, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

I'm following EE and most of the days use my B on warburtons bread but this week I'm back at college and been having salads or jackets. I haven't used any B's since Tuesday and I'm worried.

For instance take right now , brekky was an apple (plenty for me as i struggle with breakfast ) lunch i had an omelette beans mushrooms therefore still not hungry for another meal and had fruit a while ago.

There has been no opportunity to have bread or alpen bars and I really don't fancy it and I'm trying to avoid bread :)

Any suggestions guys ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil is a healthy extra b, you could of cooked your omelette in it or have some dried, tinned or stewed fruit.:D

4. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

Maybe a small bowl of cereal for supper?

5. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

I might try some supper as I'm up late to tonight but I just don't feel hungry lol.

Is it wrong to not use them? I struggle to use syns too. Weird!! Haha

6. tilly07

tilly07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi im new to this so sorry if this is wrong to post on here... just wanted to know what were the healthy extra b choice's on EE.

Thanks =)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.