Healthy extra choices

Hi all, I'm just new to this website but have Ben trying to follow sw for the last few weeks.can I just ask can u mix you extra choice b? For example having 1weetabix and 1 alpen light bar, is this allowed?

Also I love my bread, can anyone recommend which is the lowest in syns? I am currently eating kings mill 50/50. I did read somewhere that the crusts away bread was only 1/2syn per slice,is this true?.

I'm getting married in August and would like to lose a stone by then

Thanks for you help :)

clarec1986 said:
Hi all, I'm just new to this website but have Ben trying to follow sw for the last few weeks.can I just ask can u mix you extra choice b? For example having 1weetabix and 1 alpen light bar, is this allowed?

Also I love my bread, can anyone recommend which is the lowest in syns? I am currently eating kings mill 50/50. I did read somewhere that the crusts away bread was only 1/2syn per slice,is this true?.

I'm getting married in August and would like to lose a stone by then

Thanks for you help :)

Yes you can split your healthy extras :) if you have a look in the healthy extra sub forum, there are lots of similar threads that's explain it :)
Sorry, I don't really eat bread, so can't help you with the other question-altho I'd be very surprised if that bread was only 1/2 a syn! Bread can be worked out using the 1syn for every 20 cals formula as there is no free food allowance x

I think the lowest synned bread would be the Nimble stuff, that's 51 cals a slice, so 2.5 syns a slice. careful toasting it though, it's quite easy to over-do it!!
The Danish bread is low syn too :)

Hi Clare, i'm new here too... but i find if i don't mix my healthy extras throughout the day my food gets very boring. Just be careful not to go over your allowance. Good Luck.

Back