Breastfeeding Healthy extra on a red/green day

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by MrsFordy, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsFordy

MrsFordy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    sw
    Does anyone do red/green days? It's says I can have 8 healthy extras,I was going to have 6a and 2b,does everyone use them all?
    Please tell me I'm not being greedy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy1978

missy1978 Big Bird

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I only ever do green days and yep, I use them all :) They're in the plan for a reason (to make up the extra calories you need for bf) so definitely have them. If you're struggling to use them maybe try full fat milk instead of semi? I find milky hot choc is a great way to use them up! xxx

4. MrsFordy

MrsFordy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    sw
    Thank you,I've got 2a's left so think I'll have a glass of milk now and a hot choc before bed :) xx

5. Jess<3

Jess<3 Journey to 10 stone loss

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ive not had baby yet and considering BF which i will use all HEA/B as you need the nutritions thats in them for you and baby x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.