1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Breastfeeding Healthy extra on a red/green day

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by MrsFordy, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsFordy

MrsFordy Well-Known Member

Does anyone do red/green days? It's says I can have 8 healthy extras,I was going to have 6a and 2b,does everyone use them all?
    Please tell me I'm not being greedy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. missy1978

missy1978 Big Bird

I only ever do green days and yep, I use them all :) They're in the plan for a reason (to make up the extra calories you need for bf) so definitely have them. If you're struggling to use them maybe try full fat milk instead of semi? I find milky hot choc is a great way to use them up! xxx

4. MrsFordy

MrsFordy Well-Known Member

Thank you,I've got 2a's left so think I'll have a glass of milk now and a hot choc before bed :) xx

5. Jess<3

Jess<3 Journey to 10 stone loss

Ive not had baby yet and considering BF which i will use all HEA/B as you need the nutritions thats in them for you and baby x