• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Days Healthy Extras - help!

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If you are on EE then I know you have 1 HExA and 1 HExB from any on the list of ones you can have if your on a 'normal' red or green day - so does that mean that you can have a portion of cheese as your HExB as that is allowed on the Green plan?

Having stuffed peppers for dinner and really want a bit of cheese on top - dont have enough syns but have by HExB left!

Thank you!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
yep! just read up on the SW site. as long as you have variety each day the cheese is fine

S: 11st9lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st4lb(11.04%)
I just asked the same question above before seeing your's. I've already had cheese today for my A, now want some more for my B choice. I can't think of anything else for my HEB that I fancy with my dinner.

Does anyone know why cheese is also a B choice on Green?

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
I just asked the same question above before seeing your's. I've already had cheese today for my A, now want some more for my B choice. I can't think of anything else for my HEB that I fancy with my dinner.

Does anyone know why cheese is also a B choice on Green?
People who want non meat meal might like to have extra cheese as their protein That is just a guess x

S: 17st6lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st7lb(2.87%)
haha just been talking about this on the other thread (is this ok) relieved that I have been doing it right lol hehe xxx