Healthy Extras - How many can ou have

RichT

I'm doing SW and am not sure how many healthy extras I can have on red and green days. Can someone help?

Hi Me again!! If your doing Red or Green you can have 2x Healthy Extra a's and 2x Healthy Extra b's. If you were to do Extra Easy it is then 1 of each. Hope that helps.

do the healthy extra on green and red have to be different? so if you can have 2 A's and 2 B's on red and green for example, can that mean you can have double the amount of cheese than on extra easy? or does it have to be different ie a milk AND a cheese, hope that makes sense?

do the healthy extra on green and red have to be different? so if you can have 2 A's and 2 B's on red and green for example, can that mean you can have double the amount of cheese than on extra easy? or does it have to be different ie a milk AND a cheese, hope that makes sense?

No you can spend them on the same thing. Obviously its best to keep it varied but you can choose which you like. On Green you can have 4 HEXes of cheese if you want, I do it quite frequently :D

wow 4 HEXes of cheese!!! I can def see a benefit to green days lol I thought I'd just stick to extra easy as didnt really 'get' red and green but it's all making sense.. thank you !!!

wow 4 HEXes of cheese!!! I can def see a benefit to green days lol I thought I'd just stick to extra easy as didnt really 'get' red and green but it's all making sense.. thank you !!!

Thats exactly what I have done, my consultant said its easier all round if you stick to EE so I havn't really ventured into the green day (I'm not a big meat eater and only eat chicken really) but can someone tell me what the big differences are in the EE plan to the Green plan?
I could go and dig out my book but sometimes it becomes a lot easier to follow if someone tells you how it works! Although notice how I say sometimes as sometimes I can be a bit slow and need a :asskick:!! lol!!

Basically the same as EE but any meat or fish has to be synned or used as a HEB
Bonus is you get more HEs and a wider range of HEBs

Its perfect if you dont eat a lot of meat :)

Basically the same as EE but any meat or fish has to be synned or used as a HEB
Bonus is you get more HEs and a wider range of HEBs

Its perfect if you dont eat a lot of meat :)

Thank you for explaining this AND thanks lilmissmunchines for asking the question! its amazing how someone explaining it is easier to follow then in the book lol I GET IT now! and I'm def. going to follow green days sometimes lol My consultant also said dont worry about red and green yet and extra easys easier, was worried it was going to be really complicated but it sounds like if you dont have much meat or fish you can make it a green day as long as you weigh the meat and fish and syn it or use it as a healthy extra thus leaving you to have 2 HEX A's and 2 HEX B's so more toast or more cheese! brilliant! :cool:

No you can spend them on the same thing. Obviously its best to keep it varied but you can choose which you like. On Green you can have 4 HEXes of cheese if you want, I do it quite frequently :D

That is fantastic thankyou for posting this i did not realise you could have all that cheese on a green day!! I looked it all up in my book and there it was...well worth reading through your book now and again!
Also although EE is good they do say red/green days will boost your weight loss....i like to mix my days up throughout the week depending on what my family are having for dinner!:p

Wowsers. Never realised about the extra HEs on Original and Green, only tried EE so far. Sounds pretty good to have double cheese for a day! 0_o

Back