Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Healthy Extras - How Many ???????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by angelcake72, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. angelcake72

angelcake72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all can you help please.

I always thought it was 1 hexa and 2 hexb's per day. (that's what i stick to) but then i have read somewhere else and hear that you can have 2 hexa's a day and 2 hexb's. Which is it??????

Confused!!!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

are you doing the plan from old SW books???

it's now 2 a's and 2 b's. SW recommend 2 b's, but you can choose whether you have 1 or 2 a's.

4. angelcake72

angelcake72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to slimming world quite a few years ago - but have just purchased some new books - that's where the confusion came from - Haven't rejoined a club but following plan with the OH at home.
    Been going 4 weeks so far and have lost 9 pounds - really pleased with how it's working out. Thanks for the clarification.:)

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

well done on your loss.

if you can try and get hold of the new directory as things like tinned macaroni cheese are no longer free :( ...or just ask on here.

6. angelcake72

angelcake72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah - found that one out - was gutted!! :doh:

It was a great filler. However I have used it in a quiche as it still only works out to a couple of sins a slice and I prefer it to the taste of the batchelors pasta and sauce. Have got the new directory - took a while to get my head around it as it is laid out really differently.

Thank you so much for help.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.