Healthy Extras - How Many ???????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by angelcake72, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. angelcake72

angelcake72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all can you help please.

I always thought it was 1 hexa and 2 hexb's per day. (that's what i stick to) but then i have read somewhere else and hear that you can have 2 hexa's a day and 2 hexb's. Which is it??????

Confused!!!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

are you doing the plan from old SW books???

it's now 2 a's and 2 b's. SW recommend 2 b's, but you can choose whether you have 1 or 2 a's.

4. angelcake72

angelcake72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to slimming world quite a few years ago - but have just purchased some new books - that's where the confusion came from - Haven't rejoined a club but following plan with the OH at home.
    Been going 4 weeks so far and have lost 9 pounds - really pleased with how it's working out. Thanks for the clarification.:)

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

well done on your loss.

if you can try and get hold of the new directory as things like tinned macaroni cheese are no longer free :( ...or just ask on here.

6. angelcake72

angelcake72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah - found that one out - was gutted!! :doh:

It was a great filler. However I have used it in a quiche as it still only works out to a couple of sins a slice and I prefer it to the taste of the batchelors pasta and sauce. Have got the new directory - took a while to get my head around it as it is laid out really differently.

Thank you so much for help.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.