Healthy extras

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vicky82, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Hello All, I have a question and hope some of you smart people can help moi.

Heathy Extra B's - Last night I made chicken and rice with the correct amount of chicken for a hxb, I didnt eat it all last night so I brought the rest of it for my lunch today. Does this count on todays HE's or is it ok to keep it as yesterdays?? :innocent0001: To late now anyway cause ive just ate it lol, but would like to know how to count it

Thanks
    vicky

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My SWC says you can't carry anything over, healthy Xs or syns! The amounts are there to give you the correct things for each day. (calcium and fibre)

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Thanks Bumpy thats what I kinda thought. Ta for you help xx

5. addicted to choc

addicted to choc Member

so glad I found this site,my consultant never said anything about this.and i worked out I could have 7 days times 10 syns a week..have had 25 sat and sun and none during week...oh well now I know..thanks

6. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it really depends on you. I can't save up my syns for a blow out at the weekend i just don't shift the weight that way! Everyones different!!

7. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On Tuesday our SWC said that they had just changed the rules slightly in that you CAN now hold over syns for the weekend or a special occasion. They've only just announced it this week (just in time for my weekend away lol):)

FTx

8. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    THIS WEEK AT CLASS WE ARE TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WE CAN CARRY HEALTHYS OVER TO NEXT DAY IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM ALSO WE ARE HAVING 70 SINS FOR A WEEK. BIT LESS THAN YOUR NORMAL DAILY AMOUNT BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GONNA BE BAD THEN YOU SAVE THEM ALL FOR THE WEEKEND. WE ARE TRYING IT TO SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR NEXT WEEKS WI. HOPE THIS HELPS.XX

9. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Thanks SM1D xxx

10. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Sounds a very good idea the 70 syns a week.....i may give a whirl....After my hols of course heehee( ill be having 70 syns a bloody hour knowing me now!)

Ruthy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.