Healthy low calorie snacks?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just wondering what people have as healthy low calorie snacks? Need some ideas, particularly for work.

Hi, if you like something savoury i have tesco light choices pretzels come in a 6 pack and you get 2 each of sour cream and chive/sea salt and black pepper and sea salt, you get quite a few in a bag for 100 calories they are good to snack on and easy to take to work, i also like skips they are 76 cals a bag, if im after a chocolate fix i will sometimes have a kit kat they are usually around 107 cals for a 2 finger one, i like to snack on satsumas too im not a massive fruit fan but i like a nice juicy satsuma lol you could peel them at home and pop in a little tub so you don't have to mess around at work peeling them etc i also like cereal bars the coco pops/rice crispies ones are 83 cals each and the coco pops ones are quite chocolaty i usually have those for breakfast but sometimes snack on them too if im really hungry.

I like mini Oreo snack packs (120), sainsburys do packs of mini breadsticks (83)

Mini cheddars (135)
Jumbo snack a jacks (depending on flavour 40-60)
Jelly is brill, a full pint made up is 40 cals! Make individual pots with some raspberries in the bottom?
All fruit is nice and low
Low crisps like previous poster said - skips/quavers/ryvita minis

A couple of ryvita with some laughing cow extra light triangles
A got chocolate (options/highlights are 40 cals)
Yoghurt? Mullers are 99 cals, some are less (ski/ww etc)

I tend to just have a bit of a poke around the supermarket when I'm shopping to find some low cal snacks!

melba toasts with reduced fat pate/low fat cheese all different types
weight watchers/low fat crisps
yogurt, you could dip in fruit to make it a bit more interesting
cereal bars i love alpen ones.

Back