Healthy Option A

Julie.g

Dont use my milk cos i just drink diet coke and water all day, so that leave just the cheese, and sometimes i wont use my cheese, is it ok to miss out on healthy option A because i wont be using cheese everyday?

ps
Looking for players who play Dance Central 3 to compare scores.

Not sure about this but I did hear that calcium can aid weight loss so may be an essential.

Dont use my milk cos i just drink diet coke and water all day, so that leave just the cheese, and sometimes i wont use my cheese, is it ok to miss out on healthy option A because i wont be using cheese everyday?

ps
Looking for players who play Dance Central 3 to compare scores.

It's part of the plan so you must have it every day

You do not need to have it according to the SW website but it recommended for a healthy balanced diet. Calcium is particularly important for women so are you sure you are getting enough from elsewhere in your diet? You could have chocolate milk or do a hot chocolate of an evening and there are so many different types of cheese on the list that would keep you going for a long time :)

Calcium aids weight loss so it would benefit if you could have it although as a non milk drinker as well i know its difficult. Some days i just eat the chunk of cheese as a snack

everything said by slimming world is a recommendation- you have the choice to not follow them but your weight loss will not be the best it could be

as people said- apparently calcium aids weight loss. And I know that you can get calcium in yoghurts and stuff but it is recommended you still have your milk or cheese to up the levels and optimise your weight loss :)

Calcium is an essential part of any healthy diet for all body functions ! When it comes in to weight loss aid is a mystery and untrue! But if you really can not eat your daily required amount you should think about taking a supplement but always take calcium and Vit D ( ergocalciferol) as your body can not utilise the calcium without it!

Back