• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Healthy savoury snacks

Have you tried nuts? Watch the calorie content but they are savoury, I've got a bag of pine nuts at the moment and they are pretty good at taking away a savoury craving. Or maybe some oatcakes or ryvita with some philadelphia light on top? Or some chopped vegetables with houmous dip?
Thanks for the ideas guys :). I forgot all about melba toast I used to eat that all the time! I will definatly be buying some tomorrow, along with humous and low fat philly :)
Just don't forget that cereal diets work because they are essentially calorie counting. A bowl for breakfast, and a bowl for lunch (am assuming this is the kind of thing) just works out at less calories than a 'normal' diet, so if you want to swap out a bowl of cereal for something savoury (ie a tin of soup), as long as your equivelant calories are about the same it should make no difference whatsoever.
I was the same, was on the slimfast diet but i've not got a sweet tooth and realised i was consuming way more calories during the day than i ever have... i've started buying burgen bread (soya and linseed) its got a low gi and slow energy release and you can get it from any supermarket, 2 pieces with tomato or scrambled egg on keeps me full til nearly tea time and its sooooo tasty...