Healthy Shakes?

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Hi, I am coming to the end of my journey on the cambridge diet. I currently have 2 cambridge shakes a day and when I finish the diet would still like to have a ready made shake during the day, as I really enjoy them!

Could someone please recommend any healthy/low fat ready made or powder shakes please? Ideally, I would like to buy them from my local supermarket.

16to10... I think you have posted this message in the wrong section of the forum. Here we don't take shakes! :)

I do, and I'm a low carber :D

16to10... I think you have posted this message in the wrong section of the forum. Here we don't take shakes! :)

Hi, I am coming to the end of my journey on the cambridge diet. I currently have 2 cambridge shakes a day and when I finish the diet would still like to have a ready made shake during the day, as I really enjoy them!

Could someone please recommend any healthy/low fat ready made or powder shakes please? Ideally, I would like to buy them from my local supermarket.

I moved this thread from the WW forum to hear as I think you will get more replies about shakes that are available in local supermarkets.

Myoplex Carb Sense are ok. You can get them from Holland and Barrett or on the net. In a supermarket you might be able to find Atkins shakes. I know Sainsburys do them.

Back