1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy weight

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Vm019, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just realised something - & got all excited but now I'm still disgusted with myself... In 15 weeks I've moved from whats described as clinically obese to the obese category... It doesn't feel like something I should b proud of- Had it in my head that if I got to bout 14 stone- lighter than my husband who is so fit and training all the time- that I'd be happy ... But apparently I'll only b outta the obese category & into overweight by then,... I'm 5 10 & everyone says I'm a big girl anyway, and any lighter may look strange :0(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.