heartbroken just carnt do it

Hey stickynicki, people are always going to have ups and downs its what u do afterwards that counts, so just start afresh, and forget about it, u cant change it, its already happened.

You can do this, we all can.
x

Your mind needs to be in the right place in order for this to work. If you have your 'I can do it' head on, then you can make it work. Get back on the wagon, don't let this ruin it overall for you. I've been on this diet on and off for over a year, and every now and then I just couldn't help myself, and I'd take a break for a week or two. I've not lost it all as quickly as I would have liked, but I've lost tons, and I am happy. I had my splurge, got over it, and then got back on the wagon.

well i got weighed yesterday and i had lost 9lbs i would of liked to of done better but today is a new day so ill keep battleing on

9lb is good, don't be disappointed

well so far ive done tones better and like every one keeps saying every pound helps so by the end of july i might be a couple of stone lighter

Help me to got to day four and had kebab last night feel crap have already lost three stone on it earlier in the year but cant seem to get focussed going away on 12 sept and want to lost two more stone think i might do ss plusx

well kebab would break me too lol..ive struggled like mad but 4 weeks on and am into my next stone so hope fully by september ill be a good 4st down lolol..i hope,its my birthday at the end of this month so i need as much off as possible

Well, if you have lost 9 lbs this week you obviously CAN do it and must be doing something right.

It helps to constantly re focus yourself on exactly WHY you are doing this diet. Write down your goals, both small and large, and read them over when you feel yourself wavering.

And the biggest thing that helps me? I don't put food in my gob : )

Good luck!

Back