Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Heartburn

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by funkystrut, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Hi LTers

Quick question to anyone out there.....have you experienced any heartburn on LT? I have been on LT 100% for nearly 3 weeks now and have been having heartburn for couple of days. It has now got to the stage where I need to see my Doc! :-( I am hoping I won't have to come off it. :eek:

X Funky

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I have heartburn with LT but thats more to do with my acid reflux. You can take sugar free gaviscon for the heartburn.
    if that doesnt help then im sure a visit to the doc would help ease your mind.

4. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Thx Loser85. Went to see the doc yesterday eve and explained that I will experience acid reflux due to the body being used producing a lot of acid because of my high intake in food. Apparently it will settle and given me omeprazole which helped last night. Though I did eat yesterday before seeing the doc. So going to get back on track today.

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Glad its getting sorted for ya. I take omeprozole twice a day and it does help. Good thing is as the weight comes off the symptoms lessen.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.