Heartburn!?

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hi all just wondering if anyone else has suffered heartburn on this diet and if they have do u no if we can take anything, i have anit-acid but dont wanna take them till im sure.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi there, yes i suffer with heartburn too, the lady at my pharmacist said you can take zantac tablets and they will not effect it, and they work REALLY well :) xx

Thats great thanks! I will pick some up 2 mora.

peppermint tea might help too x

peppermint tea does bot all!

i suffer from heartburn normally, so its even worse today. tried peppermint tea but it didnt help much :(

peppermint tea does bot all!

i suffer from heartburn normally, so its even worse today. tried peppermint tea but it didnt help much :(

Sorry it didn't work for you - although 'didn't help much' implies it helped a little.

Not everything will work for everybody - if it would there'd be no need for so many different remedies.

Not really fair to shout down a well meant suggestion and it WAS only a suggestion. Perhaps you can suggest something instead?

I hope yours gets better soon. I suffered a lot before losing weight, I don't get it at all now.

Good Luck.

Now now ladies lol. Thanks for the advice i will pop the kettle on for my peppermint tea, its strange i have only ever had heart burn when i was pregnant but that is practically impossible! lol

Well actually I DID wonder what that bright star shining from the east was all about ...... ;)

Hope your heartburn's sorted soon x

Ok thanks guys I will try the soda water 2 something has to work for me.

Jan - Lol not quite the virgin mary.

I tried soda water and it was good for me . Leaves your mouth all fresh too : )

Back