Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Anyone else struggling with the heat? I feel like im going to pass out when im in it. And thats just not like me. I also have a big brown patch on my nose that never used to be there. Its horrible. Does anyone no do these go after pregnancy?:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsDannyDyer

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    u ok now? Maybe ur blood sugars were low and that and the heat....

Im sure it will go after the baby. With my 1st pregnancy i dont remember feeling d heat. But i was a size 8 too. baby no 2 was a winter baby. And with baby no 3 im massive so that doesnt help. Cant wait to get back from my holidays and start slimming world. Ur story of d woman goin from a 20 to a 14 spurred me on!!!

i want cool weather lol just for this year yet there saying its to be a great summer :(

4. MrsDannyDyer

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    Yeah sounds as tho ur not having enough. Id noticed when i was feeling sick it was when i hadnt eaten.

i cant believe u have to pay for water at work!!! scandalous.

Im planning on doing a nite shift 2moro nite. Must be mad. But havent done any shifts since i found out im pregnant and im slowly running out of cash lol Ill prob die halfway through the nite!!!

5. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    The brown patches are chloasma, and they go shortly after birth. I've got a couple of small ones on my cheek, and quite like them as they remind me of the baby all the time!

6. MrsDannyDyer

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    I hate mine. Its so huge and right on the tip of my nose lol I cant wait for it to go. At least now i no it will

7. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am also struggling. Melting mostly! lol I honestly felt like my ankles were swollen last night.. lay on the sofa with my feet on a cushion against the wall.. hubby thought I was quite mad!! lol

am trying to stay out of it today as I caught the sun again yesterday, despite trying to stay out of it - walked the dogs etc still.

8. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I'm struggling big time with the heat. Thank goodness it's a bit cooler here today. I'm not sleeping too well because I'm so hot. Raging hormones, hot and bothered and sleep deprivation not a good mix, I must be a nightmare to live with at the min lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.