• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Heat

u ok now? Maybe ur blood sugars were low and that and the heat....

Im sure it will go after the baby. With my 1st pregnancy i dont remember feeling d heat. But i was a size 8 too. baby no 2 was a winter baby. And with baby no 3 im massive so that doesnt help. Cant wait to get back from my holidays and start slimming world. Ur story of d woman goin from a 20 to a 14 spurred me on!!!

i want cool weather lol just for this year yet there saying its to be a great summer :(

Yeah sounds as tho ur not having enough. Id noticed when i was feeling sick it was when i hadnt eaten.

i cant believe u have to pay for water at work!!! scandalous.

Im planning on doing a nite shift 2moro nite. Must be mad. But havent done any shifts since i found out im pregnant and im slowly running out of cash lol Ill prob die halfway through the nite!!!

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
The brown patches are chloasma, and they go shortly after birth. I've got a couple of small ones on my cheek, and quite like them as they remind me of the baby all the time!

I hate mine. Its so huge and right on the tip of my nose lol I cant wait for it to go. At least now i no it will

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
I am also struggling. Melting mostly! lol I honestly felt like my ankles were swollen last night.. lay on the sofa with my feet on a cushion against the wall.. hubby thought I was quite mad!! lol

am trying to stay out of it today as I caught the sun again yesterday, despite trying to stay out of it - walked the dogs etc still.

I'm struggling big time with the heat. Thank goodness it's a bit cooler here today. I'm not sleeping too well because I'm so hot. Raging hormones, hot and bothered and sleep deprivation not a good mix, I must be a nightmare to live with at the min lol.