Heavy at the gym

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JonnyWopper, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

Diet:
    The almighty Cambridge Diet
    As anyone on here gone heavy at the gym. And I mean heavy as if you was eating 2500 cals per day to gain muscle.
    Was just wondering whether it affected ur ketosis or just affected you in anyway???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    I do weight lifting at gym and light cardio, but its important to keep your heart rate in the fat burning zone or slower, if it goes into cardio zone (160 for me aged 22) it can be dangerous on low calories and carb.
    ketosis not affected, me feeling generally weak and tired -yep.

4. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

Diet:
    The almighty Cambridge Diet
    Lol still aching after 2 days. You know because can't have sugar which recovers u! Oh the pain lol

5. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    oh gosh, yeah its a problem, I just go easy on myself atm. I alternate which muscles I do each day too so they get a couple of days rest

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.