• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HEAVY WEIGHTS-CAMBRIDGE DIET

Hello Gang, Just started diet 31st January after my weigh in (asked the councellor not to tell me!!) I have loads to loose and would welcome talking to anyone with over 300 lbs to loose and how they are coping. I am diabetic - not on meds. My doctor didn't want me to do this diet but gave in and charged me just £10!! Like you all say, we will be saving the NHS loads.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Chief Dragon, just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the right determination you will do this, and feel wonderful, within a couple of days you'll start feeling really happy and energetic, have a good look around the boards there are some amazing weight losses on here xx

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 0st11lb(3.94%)
I also just popped by to wish you luck. You can do it! xx

catssseyes

Team 1 all the way!
Good luck! You'll do brilliantly! xx

oisin

Silver Member
S: 3st8lb C: 1st3lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 2st5lb(66%)
Good luck xx

Hi... I need to lose alot too, about half of me in fact! I found it difficult at the start, i'm on week three now and it's getting easier, however i have bad days (not meaning cheating) just get a little fed up etc. But i only have myself to blame for letting myself get so big.

The results are defo worth it... Good Luck x

exp107

Silver Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I started at 300lb dead and have lost 2st so far in 4wks :D

Elie

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 18st4lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st13lb(9.54%)
Good luck to you :D

Keep us posted :D

S: 17st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
just wanted to say good luck with your weight loss
maria xx