hectic life

motherdebs

Hi i started the lipotrim diet last week and lost 11lb its my second weight in tomorrow the first week i found easy but struggled this week my life is hectic i have 7 children. 4 of my own and 3 of my sister in laws. I have had these children under special gaurdianship order for three years now and they come with many problems bless them. So this week i have not always had my three shake's a day as after sorting everything out i have forgotten myself is it ok to leave out the shake's or should i really try to have all three.:)

Wow, how wonderful 7 !! I struggle with two & full time job ;)
You must try and have all your shakes Hun there all we get each day and provide us with all nourishment we need. I can see how you forget about yourself, it's easily done, good luck with weigh in x x

Hey Hun wow 7 :) I find 4 hectic the shakes have all the nourishments u need to keep u going and to not make u dizzy also some people on her have not lost that much wen they have not had all there shakes..good luck with weigh in :)

God you must be busy with 7 if am honest I only ever manage 2 shakes a day and dosent seem to affect my losses. Although I have been off diet for two weeks but back on it today for 6 weeks good luck for morrow you are doing great so far x

Back