Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hanliz, 13 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Hanliz

Hanliz Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :cry: It's my star week this week & with me being new to SW I've no idea how I'm going to cope. I usually pig out on just about anything that isn't good for me & obviously this isn't an option. What's a girl to do? Any tips would help, especially if anyone knows of any syn free chocolate:8855:
    Hannah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fea

Fea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pig out on free food!
    Freeze a curly wurly (6 syns i thin), it'll last longer.
    Make yourself a big pot of something free - soup, casserole, soup, chilli, curry.

I always feel bloated on star week, no matter how good I am. So I try to stick with lots of free food and get through the week! x

4. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    How about Muller light toffee yog, it's sweet so may take away your craving, I have just started on SW so may not be much help x

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    You could add a chocolate options (2 syns) to a tub of Total greek 0% fat youghurt and add some sweetner. Or you could make the forrero rocher sw version.

6. Hanliz

Hanliz Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I might be investing in some of the dark chocolate muller lights & my skinny cow hot choc to get me through

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.