Heeeelp

Setas

Silver Member
I am sat watching my kids play tennis til 7 . I'm bored stupid and surrounded by crisps and sweets. I am so hungry(head hungry). Please don't let me cave in!:-(

Think of the summer now it's getting sunny as well. Ive decided every month I'm going to have a mini treat like a salon treatment :) as a reward think of the days once it's over as doesn't last forever and Imagine the new clothes !! Good luck x

Just think to yourself that eating it is not an option. That food belongs to someone else & not you. It's not what you eat. Acknowledge it smells nice & would taste nice, but you wouldn't eat everything you see before cd that looked & smelled nice so you don't have to now. Stay strong!

Don't undo what you've already done. Is it really worth it for a packet of crisps.?
Your craving will soon pass...
Phone someone
Play a game on your phone
Anything to take your mind off it!!
I too have struggled this afternoon so I am currently freezing my bits off sat in the park with my daughter!!
Kept me occupied though!!!!
Be strong xxxxx

apparently if you set fire to a crisp it smells like rotting fish! :)

sweets will rot your teeth and then you'll experience the dreaded dentists drill :D

Thanks ladies- went to sainsburys and bought a salad and 100g chicken- a ss+ option I think

Good !!!
You know it makes sense and you will feel so much better for staying on plan.

Well done!! x

Back