Heeelp meee!

welshbrummie

Day 5 and really missing fruit n veg.
I expected to be happy eating all this meat n cheese, but it's wearing a bit thin already.
Hungry a lot of the time n snacking on chicken and pepperami which i then have to dig out of the holes in my teeth.

Feel terrible - haven't gone to work, i'm just laying on the sofa:sigh:

Drinking 3-4 litres of water daily, following induction rules. Still 1lb heavier than before i started and thinking about quiting - maybe it's not for me - like eating carrots, and apples, and lentils...

Could do with advice from someone who has been here...

why are you missing veg you should be eating veg????
ermmm, ive never really craved fruit at all but i crave veg that im allowed like cabbage and kale!
maybe you are going through the phase a lot of people do on all diets that they get fed up after 5 days.
im unsure why the scales are saying what they are,
can i ask what you have eaten today?

Hi vicky, i'm being ever so good, everything is on the induction list and i stick to around 20g carbs every day

b: pate 25g, philli 25g, celery 1 stick, cucumber 50g
L: 2slice bacon 2 eggs, mushrooms 50g
S: prawns, mayo 2 tbspn, chicken breast, 6 olives
D:will be chicken thighs, cabbage, leek & garlic

I must be doing something wrong, wish i knew what..

how many carbs are you using hon? are you measuring veggies? i.e. cabbage and leek.

You are ill is what I think Lorna.

I've had cabbage 80g, leek 100g fried in olive oil with 1 clove garlic and 2 tbspn cream for dinner the last couple of days

Maybe i should measure the oil.

Or maybe you're right Jim - but would that affect my weight loss?

when is official WI day? If i was you i would cut out the pate and the cream. you really shouldnt be stalling at this time anyway.
Are you due on totm?

I've had cabbage 80g, leek 100g fried in olive oil with 1 clove garlic and 2 tbspn cream for dinner the last couple of days

Maybe i should measure the oil.

Or maybe you're right Jim - but would that affect my weight loss?

You don't need to worry about the oil Lorna, No I meant that being ill is probably making you want fruit and stuff.

hope you feel better soon. try and stick to it lorna it really does work x

Morning Lorna to be honest I've been feeling like you but know it must be a bug as normally I feel fab on Atkins. Hope you've managed to hang in there you will feel better soon. x

Morning Jim, Morning Flutter
I think yous are right, bugs going around - kids are dosed up with calpol.

Day 6
Still sticking to plan, not so hungry today - feeling a bit more positive :)

Good for you love, yes we have half of work off with some bug.

lol just cant help licking that spoon:p

Back