HEHEHEHE- i'm sure to attract attention!

I just bought false nipples!

Can't wait to wear them under a dress at the weekend:D

Just thought i would share my excitement!

4 weeks 100% and 1 stone 5 down!!! IT'S ALL GOOD!!!! xxx:D

:rotflmao:

LMAO! I didn't even know they existed! Why on earth have you bought them though? I hope you don't loose one, especially if you get lucky - you may seriously worry someone!!! ha ha :) (I'd love to see a guys face if your nipple fell off!) ROFL !!!

Hugs x x x

:hmm:how very strange lol
I'd probably drop one in a drink if I wore them out and end up choking on my own nipple.

Liz... I couldn't stop laughing at that.. Choke on your own nipple!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Maybe that's why they named the drink the Slippery Nipple??

Lol, I am at working laughing about slippery nipples and choking on them.

:D Ive heard you girls wear chicken fillets, and stuff your bras with Loo roll, but false nipples????, just stand out in the cold for a bit and all the guys will stare anyway :D

I'm a woman of the world or so I thought but clearly not as have never heard of false nipples - and more to the point, WHY??? Nipple shields, nipple tassles, nipple covers, even nipple clamps....but false nipples?

as Allan says, if you want pegs to hang your coat on, just stand about in the cold for a while - this 'summer' weather should do the trick....!!!

heard of these a few years ago, was considering buying them as well,
but changed my mind for all the above reasons and, imagining one nipple heading south and one heading north, or one east and one west, ha ha haaaaaa, or them slipping and having 4 ipple without me realising ha hah aaaaa
then the lads and ladies would be looking,

Better still, so no one chokes or they don't drop off.... Give them a quick Tweak!! ;):p

haha.. The reason is literally just to make your nipples stand out more with or without a bra on.
My friend bought some a while ago and while us girls pee'd ourselves about it .. blokes took an extra long look.
I'm not doing it really for attention- just i hate wearing blimin bras .
Anyway lol if posh can have hers plumped up i can flipin wear fakies!
Boobie tape is apparently the way forward in aiding no accidental slips! and being caught out- well im hardly going to forget about them- Lack of alcohol is really good for the memory!

:D More false advertising, just like the wonder Bra, you remove it and wonder where they went :D

Back