Heifer's Orlando Countdown Diary - 14st 00lbs For 29th April 2013

heifer

Start Date: 13th Sept 2012
Start Weight: 17st 12lbs
First Week Loss: 4lbs

Today I have started a dairy, for a few reasons. Mainly for people to see where i am going wrong and can give me advice on my diet, exercise and well being. Also if i can give even one person some help and motivation then thats a big Hell Yeah for me. I am aiming for 14st by 29th April 2013 as that is the day my family and i goto Florida again. Every year i come home from Orlando and look at the pics and say right thats it i am going to do something about my weight as i look horrific in my photos beside my stunning wife. I am 39 years old and have an awesome wife and 3 beautiful kids aged 6 (boy), 10 (boy) and 13 (girl). I work shifts which in my opinion doesnt help weight loss or exercise. I also have knees problems that stops me doing impact training aswell. In my signature i have a youtube link which i have put on my ipod and i put it on repeat when i am at the gym. Give it a listen and see if it motivates you.

Who am i...i am a champion

PS - If people do read this please please comment if you can see anything that i could change in my lifestyle

Well today i dont know if i have been ok or not with my food

Breakfast: 35g of Oats with 75mls SS Milk and 75mls Water + 1 Medium Banana + Black Coffee + 1 Pint of Water

Lunch: 2 tins of tuna (brine) + 1 Tablespoon of Salad Cream + 2 Medium Slices of Wholemeal Toast + Half a Galia Melon

Dinner:
3 Sliced Turkey Breasts + Tesco Stir Fry Whole Packet + 300g of Green Beans

Snacks: 2 Apples + 1 Kiwi Fruit

Black Monday. Have to get up at 07:30 take kids to school then pick them up at 14:30. Then i head out at 6pm for a 12 hour nightshift.

Breakfast: 35g of Oats with 75mls SS Milk and 75mls Water + 1 Medium Banana + Black Coffee + 1 Pint of Water

Lunch: 1 Small Tin of Baked Beans + 2 Lightly Spread Medium Wholemeal Toast + 2 Small Red Apples

Dinner: Home Made Chilli Con Carne + 100g Brown Rice + 250g Grean Beans + Half Galia Melon

Last edited:
Back