• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Height issues

There was a thread on this before but I can't find it. Went to the docs today and while I was there asked if she would mind checking my height I'm 163 cm which I had to convert but is 5.5 - I thought I was 5.3!!!! That makes my bmi 1% lower than I thought and means my healthy bmi target is roughly a stone closer than I thought - excellent news!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ahhhhh, that's my brothers rubbish maths. Still, 1 inch taller than I thought and is still 1% off bmi (doc calculated that based on the 163 so that's defo right) will have to work out the new loss target then.

Wow that's really good news, it amazing how a little extra height helps - a stone closer to a healthy bmi, great x x

custardlipstick

Addicted to Cheese
My dr told me I shrank!!! Was no where near impressed. Have since been measure in serveral places and they all measure me as something different. I am sticking with 5'7 as I like it :D

custardlipstick said:
My dr told me I shrank!!! Was no where near impressed. Have since been measure in serveral places and they all measure me as something different. I am sticking with 5'7 as I like it :D
Haha, yup, I'll take a growth but would never let anyone tell me I shrunk. Lol.