Heinz Hot Sauce syn value please

Jo*

Silver Member
I have a woe, I am a target member I am now caring 24/7 for my Granny and cannot leave her to weigh in, in fact I am so under target running around, I would have to pay as 5lbs under my set target.

I am also a review blogger and Heinz have sent me their new Hot Sauce range to cook recipes and review. I went to SW online logged in and was told I have no access as I have not been to group.

Please can anybody check sauce out? The recipe I am making is syn free so the sauce needs to be added for syns.
For 100ml but I am only using 10 ....Fat 0.2 Protein 1.8 45 cal carbs 7.9

Jo* said:
I have a woe, I am a target member I am now caring 24/7 for my Granny and cannot leave her to weigh in, in fact I am so under target running around, I would have to pay as 5lbs under my set target.

I am also a review blogger and Heinz have sent me their new Hot Sauce range to cook recipes and review. I went to SW online logged in and was told I have no access as I have not been to group.

Please can anybody check sauce out? The recipe I am making is syn free so the sauce needs to be added for syns.
For 100ml but I am only using 10 ....Fat 0.2 Protein 1.8 45 cal carbs 7.9

As sauces don't qualify for a free food allowance-it would be a straightforward 1 syn for every 20
Cals HTH x

You'd need to post the nutrional information then so people can run it through the syn calculator because I can't find it listed on syns online. Sorry.

The 20 calorie rule will give you the exact syn value and is how the snackulator on the SW website works :)

Jo* said:
Thanks Welsh Tigger, still after the exact synnage as it has all the nutritional values on the side.Its for a blog piece and a syn free recipe, so hoping to keep the syn low and still do the post for Heinz xx

That would give you the exact synnage tho, as they do not qualify for a free food allowance :)

Back