Helen and first timer

Hi am getting on ok just ok though I seem to manage one day fully on it then eat ham or something. I have lost 8lb since last wednesday so not to bad.

How are you was thinking about you are you doing lipotrim?

was thinking of you both too today. my weight losses slowing down. still plodding along. role on monday when i get to see what hospital say then i wont be as harsh on myself.

elle - u still doing lipotrim? where u been. hope ya doing ok xx

first timer, 8lb is FAB well done xx

Well done 8lb is great uve done well to stick to it and good luck at the hospital Helen :) let me know how u get on...this forum is great got me through some tuff times...I decided not to do lipo again (well I found it to tough to get back on)...but in the last 12days I've managed 6lb myself and I'm now 11 stone size 12 whooooooo lol...I know I've still got 2 more stone till goal weight but il get there I don't think il ever do lipo again...how long have u all got left on it?

aaawww very well done chick, thats fab and sizes 12's too - woop woop!!! yeyey - well done. i was just going to stay til hospital on monday BUT going to see what they say about my weight first and probs stay longer (BUT not been as harsh on myself, if we go out for a meal, i will eat, but the healthy choice ect) xx

how long til ya hols? xx

Good positive attitude Helen ur amazing to be able to stay on it longer..how much have u lost so far? And atleast the doctors will see u have made a big effort hope it all goes well for u :) even though I'm not eating that much I'm finding my diet easier than lipo cuz I get to have my 2 Starbucks a day lol..I've got one week left till holiday but I've excepted That I'm not gona be what I wanted to be by then and that this is more of a long term thing so far 21lb down for me which is better than 21lb gain :)...sounds silly but I'm so proud I didn't just give up scoff my face and gain back wot I've lost! Just need to go shopping now n get a few bits for holiday as most of my clothes are a size 10 :( one day at a time hey..hope u have a lovely day :)

I have another 5 weeks to holiday and going do lipotrim for 3/4 I had put on those weeks I was messing about so still need a stone off but am going try really hard to get there fingers crossed. Am going up my exercise bought a kettlebell today so heres hoping 11 stone is great really hope you enjoy your holiday you deserve it!

Thank u hope u have a lovely time 2 :) :)..u will have that stone off in no time u have plenty of time I wish u all the best n ur gona look lovely on ur holiday x

Back