Helen

Hiya hun

All went ok, nothing much to report really, first thing they did was WEIGH ME! then they did a million squillion tests, other half had to do another cough cough sperm test to see if theyve improved. im waiting to have scans on 31st.... then back to fertility clinic again, so ive stuck with lipotrim til next appt (whenever that is, should be April) weightloss still going well SLOWLY..... only 9lb away from my first goal...... we going away for weekend tonight, off to sunny scarborough and i intend to eat n get drunk :)

Hows your diet going? did u have a good holiday? hows weight loss going? xx

Aaaaaaww thanks for asking about me xx x

Well done for keeping on it so long ur amazing...hope ur next appointment goes well and u shuda lost more by then...at least ur going in the rite direction hope u have a lovely weekend u deserve it...I had a brilliant 3 days away I'm now 10.13 I've changed my goal weight to 8.7 so I have room to put some on..and 9lbs will fly till ur first goal :) :)

elle82 said:
Well done for keeping on it so long ur amazing...hope ur next appointment goes well and u shuda lost more by then...at least ur going in the rite direction hope u have a lovely weekend u deserve it...I had a brilliant 3 days away I'm now 10.13 I've changed my goal weight to 8.7 so I have room to put some on..and 9lbs will fly till ur first goal :) :)

Hi Elle so glad you had a great few days away and you have lost weight as well. Great I go in 3 weeks time and only have 7lbs to drop to I get to my holiday goal!! Can't wait

good on you hun, glad u had a fab few days away. well done on ya weight too. :) keep coming on wont you xx

first timer said:
Hi Elle so glad you had a great few days away and you have lost weight as well. Great I go in 3 weeks time and only have 7lbs to drop to I get to my holiday goal!! Can't wait

Well done 7lb will fly off :) hope u have a lovely time ur amazing for getting back on lipo I just couldnt do it..are u going back on after ur holiday

bessie84 said:
good on you hun, glad u had a fab few days away. well done on ya weight too. :) keep coming on wont you xx

Il defo keep coming on..did u have a nice weekend away? And how r u finding lipo uve got so much strength to last so long :) :)

had a fab weekend away (eat LOADS of crap and drank LOADS of wine) BUT HEY HO - was so worth it. back on lipo today and i dont find it hard to get back on, i grump n moan but i just think of hospital, i couldnt bear going and putting weight on so thats just a massive focus for me.

x x x

bessie84 said:
had a fab weekend away (eat LOADS of crap and drank LOADS of wine) BUT HEY HO - was so worth it. back on lipo today and i dont find it hard to get back on, i grump n moan but i just think of hospital, i couldnt bear going and putting weight on so thats just a massive focus for me.

x x x

Sounds like u has a brill time and well done 4 being able to go back on it ur really focused I hope it all works out 4 u xxx I've got a wedding 2 go to in 7 weeks all my oh friends will be there and there partners so really wona drop a stone by then to wear this really nice dress

I'm on a no carb diet I just eat egg salad or chicken salad and I drink only water or one glass of orange juice a day..and 2 star bucks a day lol it works 4 me cuz I get my coffee

hahaha, i know what u mean, im same, from day one of lipotrim ive always had my lattes / milky coffee, i have 3 a day, morning, afternoon, cuppa tea before bed. couldnt do it without - id die. lol.

good glad it works for you. better than this hell i imagine ha xx

Lol I tried drinking my coffee with milk on lipo but found it made me more Hungary ur right lipo is hell but soooooo worth anyone who stays on it is so strong but 4 me wot I'm doing is easier lipo got me to get over the chocolate obsession lol

Back