helens diary

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating - Diaries' started by tobehappyme, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tobehappyme

tobehappyme Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    a very scary weigh in of 220.6lbs. i stuck to exante for 1 day lol its just not me. im going to use them up though as breakfast for the next i dont know how many days until there gone so they wont be wasted.

this morning ive had one shake. im planning on having a bagel with tuna and tomato for lunch with a yogurt. its so much easier when im at work. i dont eat between meals at all because i just dont take it into work so i cant cheat and we dont eat biscuits or cakes or anything here any more so its not an issue which is great!

my huge downfall is when i get home and ive got to work out how to overcome the fact that i always want something in my mouth as soon as i get through the door :)

im thinking get out and walk the dog or something so ill report back in a few days how its going
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.