1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Helen's slimming world journal :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by halftheworldaway, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. halftheworldaway

halftheworldaway Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Hey everyone :)

I'm Helen and I'm 19. I'm starting Slimming World today in an effort to lose some weight! I did SW before, between the ages of 15 and 16 and lost 1.5 stone but since then I've put it all back on and I'm back to the same weight I was when I first joined SW.

Unfortunately I am now a university student which does have many advantages but one big disadvantage is that I am pretty skint most of the time! Therefore it is not possible for me to attend meetings or sign up online but I have all the materials from when I was last a member so hopefully this well help me along :)

Ideally I would like to lose 4.5 stone which is a large amount of weight and is about a third of my current body weight. Whilst I am relatively okay with my size and shape (I'm a size 14/16) it would be nice to be able to wear nicer clothes sometimes and also to have the confidence to wear a bikini on holiday! I think a size 10 would probably make me quite happy.

I'll probably update this about once a week with my weight loss for the week and also inch loss as well and my BMI.

I wish everyone else luck with their SW journeys!

Love Helen xoxo
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.