HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

sarah88

Gold Member
im in my second week of pp and i have eaten so much lately i have just been so peckish, i only have 5 weekly pp left and i just want to eat and eat and eat, just so fed up but i dont want to be fat anymore, just finding it really hard this week, can anyone help!

Do something to distract yourself- read a good magazine, run a bath, watch a good DVD, go for a walk.
Drink ice cold water- can help stave off hunger.
Eat some fruit, or snack on some carrot sticks or something- that way you can eat, without using up any points :)
Finally, think how proud of yourself you will feel when you step on the scales and see the loss. Picture yourself at your goal weight and keep that in your head when you're reaching for a snack!

I would try and add protein as much as possible within your points as it keeps you satisfied for longer.

I'm eating lots of fruit - taking a fresh fruit salad into work each day as like you i'm very peckish... i've killed off most of my weeklies too - keep craving chocolate in the middle of the night because i'm stressed :eek:S. Just try your best to eat low through the day and have in some low point snacks too - melba toast is a good one xxx

Im eating alot of fruit too i hope it settles down soon as dont want to eat too much. Can you really ever eat too much fruit? Lol

Don't give up, your doing so well 23lbs SO FAR, just eat the fruit ;-)

Drink plenty of water, it really will make you feel fuller. If you feel hungry drink a glass of water, if 20mins later your feeling hungry still then eat. Try to make wise choices use the filling foods which are highlighted in green they will make you feel fuller. I think the real key is making your points strech a long way. Don't waste them on sugar cravings... also perhaps look at where you could save points - are you using skimmed milk instead of fullfat. Using flora proactiv instead of regular butter, using artificial sweetner instead of sugar, these are all places where i have saved points.

Back