Hellloooo New to slimming world and forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarah_lou17, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah_lou17

sarah_lou17 Member

Hi all I'm Sarah and joined slimming world thursday night. I went shopping yesterday and did my first full day today.

So far so good, just thought I'd say hi and looking forward to lots of tips and recipes to. Hope to make new friends as well.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I have one question. What is in everyone's shopping basket every week? I will be doing extra easy for my first week and weigh in is on thursday so fingers crossed. Thanks in advance:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sarah!

Well done for joining SW. I've been doing it for 7 weeks now.

Without fail, my shopping basket always has the following in it:

Muller light/Weight watchers yogurts (so versatile - I love them over fruit and in bread pudding)
    Pineapple (super speed, super free and tasty)
    Strawberries (as above)
    Two finger dark Kit Kats (Dark chocolate satisfies me more)
    Maris piper pots (For syn free chips - hardly ate chips before I joined!)
    Chicken breast (mix mustard powder and natural yogurt and brush on top - yummy!)
    Cottage cheese with onion and chive (for jacket pots or dipping carrot sticks)

4. SHARON F

SHARON F Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.06%)
    Diet:
    IF
    hi sarah welcome to SW every week in my basket is: mullerlite banana flavor, sugar free jelly mix the two together to make a custard. and quorn sausage

5. sarah_lou17

sarah_lou17 Member

Hi thanks for replying guys. I did a slimming world fry up last night and my husband said there's no way I could eat that until I showed him, he was shocked as am I enjoying it so far, will depend on weight loss on thursday I suppose. x x

6. desperate2Bslim

desperate2Bslim Reaching the goal

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(46.28%)
    Diet:
    Acai Slim
    GoodLuck Sarah! Hope you make it this Thursday! Keep us posted here! On my first week of taking AcaiSlim, I lost 5 pounds only but the figure gets bigger as weeks pass by. Hope you'll have the same too.

Last edited: 18 December 2011
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.