Hello again - 4lbs gone - nearly in the 12s

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by serendipity1980, 4 October 2008 Social URL.

1. serendipity1980

serendipity1980 Full Member

hey all

i havent been posting a lot lately but ive been lurking around alright and Im delighted to see everyone is doing so well.

I hadnt lost any weight over the last 3 weeks - ahem repeated episodes with peanut butter and jam on ryvita - but im back on the straight and narrow now anyway.

i lost 4 lbs this week so im chuffed.
    im 13 st 2 now and i hopefully will be inn the 12s really soon!

In other news, Im having a stressful enough time with my 11 and 12 year old students... the drama and hormones are unreal! Any tips from parents who have to deal with them all the time!! Im so glad at half 2 every day to be handing them back! lol

Anyway hope everyone has a good week and keep up the good work! the end is in sight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Great news on the weight loss and will be watching for advice on the teeanger wannabes lol mine are only 10 & 7

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    My eldest who is only 5 can act like a teenager at times, and I'll have it all to look forward to for real in 7 years time - oh I can't wait... NOT... at least I will be slim and jnot that worry as well !!!!

5. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done on ur wi :)

6. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great stuff, congrats on fighting the Peanut butter demons! (it's SO nice ;))
    Can't help re the stroppy ones I'm afraid, when we had our Daughter, we were warned re the "terrible twos" and all sorts of other ages (including adolescence), but must've touched lucky, she's 26 now and has been a complete gem all along.
    Good job we never got blessed with a second one though, I've heard if you get an Angel, the second one can be a bu<<er!! :D

7. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    well done sweetie..keep it up!! :):):)

8. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Well done on your weight loss and for getting back on the LT wagon.

9. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done

You have done so well to get back on the wagon ... you have done so so well 114lbs is just amazing you must feel so much happier for it well done - keep it up the 12's are calling :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.