Hello again - 4lbs gone - nearly in the 12s

serendipity1980

hey all

i havent been posting a lot lately but ive been lurking around alright and Im delighted to see everyone is doing so well.

I hadnt lost any weight over the last 3 weeks - ahem repeated episodes with peanut butter and jam on ryvita - but im back on the straight and narrow now anyway.

i lost 4 lbs this week so im chuffed.
im 13 st 2 now and i hopefully will be inn the 12s really soon!

In other news, Im having a stressful enough time with my 11 and 12 year old students... the drama and hormones are unreal! Any tips from parents who have to deal with them all the time!! Im so glad at half 2 every day to be handing them back! lol

Anyway hope everyone has a good week and keep up the good work! the end is in sight!

Great news on the weight loss and will be watching for advice on the teeanger wannabes lol mine are only 10 & 7

well done on ur wi :)

Great stuff, congrats on fighting the Peanut butter demons! (it's SO nice ;))
Can't help re the stroppy ones I'm afraid, when we had our Daughter, we were warned re the "terrible twos" and all sorts of other ages (including adolescence), but must've touched lucky, she's 26 now and has been a complete gem all along.
Good job we never got blessed with a second one though, I've heard if you get an Angel, the second one can be a bu<<er!! :D

well done sweetie..keep it up!! :):):)

Well done

You have done so well to get back on the wagon ... you have done so so well 114lbs is just amazing you must feel so much happier for it well done - keep it up the 12's are calling :)

Back