Hello again - back again after a 3 year break.......

Lettuce

Restated March 2015
Well Im back again after a long break, lots of heart ache and of course comfort eating. My lovely lovely husband is now so ill he is resident in a nursing home as I could no longer care for him, hes now settled and has accepted the situation but Im still struggling......
So in an effort to try and control something in my life Im back on Slimming World, doing it by myself as cant afford the weekly subs Im afraid, due to redundancy. Im thinking about starting a diary again too as I found it very helpful the last time. Even considering a picture or two as my family gave me a fancy phone for my birthday :)
Looking forward to meeting new friends on here and even losing a bit of the weight - thanks for taking the time to read my hello

Hi Lettuce

Sounds like you have been having a tough time, but you are totally right in.what you said. What goes in your mouth is the one thing in your life you always have control over.

I'm doing slimming world too. I lost 2 stone on my own last year, but after losing motivation and putting on half a stone over Christmas and my holiday in Feb I decided to join class 2 weeks ago and it's working for me so far.

I'd like to add that when I am eating good healthy nutritious food, and doing more exercise I always feel much better and deal with the day to day stresses of life better, so I hope the same goes for you.

Hi - good to see you back

Im also back today after a break

Big hugs xx

Back