Hello again Jim Jim and friends new and old :)

Freckles79

Hello all :) been reading up on some of the posts here and some really fab losses, well done :)

Well some will remember me from a couple of years ago and i will be redoing the Atkins way of life starting next Monday (birthday this weekend so having a last blow out) so will be really good if i can come back and chat to you all again if you dont mind...after trying SW and other diets since last time nothing suits me as well as Atkins did, first time i lost 1 stone 2lb in 2 weeks!! i would so love for that again :) managed to keep some of the weight of, but now needing that whoosh fairy to come along as i have had no energy in such a long time and looking forward to feeling great again :)

So will be speaking to you all soon. Much love xx

Hi Freckles :)
I've been doing this way of eating for a month now and lost 11lbs! It really is the best way to lose weight.
Good luck on your journey x

Thanks for the welcome :) im looking forward to starting again and ur right AuntieLush it is the best way to lose weight, and yes Tamzy1989 i will be straight on here on the monday starting it....getting all the rubbish out of my system :) i love it on here so many great and supportive people...here is to fab losses for us all x

Hello,

i've been doing this for three weeks now and love love love it! i have felt amazing everyday on this diet, no bloatedness, no tiredness!! just feeling healthy!!

Enjoy your birthday and then see you on here Monday! and you are so right everyone on here is so lovely and helpful!!! xxx

Hi freckles

Have a good birthday weekend.
I've noticed here are so many people like you who say Atkins is the only way they can do it!

I must say after a couple of weeks and finding it so easy I can see why,

Good luck for next week.

Thanks everyone :) i am using this week as research week, even though i have done it before i like to make sure i am all set. its great reading all your posts. Not long now, so excited about getting my energy back, i have been so lazy and sluggish since being back on the carbs. the only thing i missed last time was cereal...but nothing tastes as good as a weight loss feels!! thats my motto ;P

Back