• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello again...

Catt

Silver Member
Wow lots of new people since I was last here in September. Hope you are all losing lots of weight and are feeling great :)

Just an update really...

I have really struggled to get back on LT. The old eating addiction was hovering just waiting to pounce and I have been finding it difficult to return.

I had already gained 7lbs when I was last on here and have since gained another 2 :( but at least I am ready to get back on track.

The other thing is I have decided to save money and get Exante instead. I tried one from my friend and I liked it so am going to swop over.

I will be joining Exante but popping in here from time to time.

To those who remember me Hi and I hope you are doing well to those I don't know - hi and good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Catt, welcome back good for you getting back on track before it went too far. The real work starts after LT doesnt it? xxx

Hiya Catt! I just popped over from the Atkins forum. Great to see you back - that weight gain is soooo tiny in the grand scheme of things - you've shown that you can maintain over the last two months, and that's the hardest part! :D

Good luck with restarting LT. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 5
Exante 0
Introductions 2
Introductions 1