Hello AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SO MUCH TO LOSE!, 24 March 2011 Social URL.

1. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    I just wanted to say hi to anyone who might remember me from the last couple of times i did CD.

I restarted on tuesday just gone and am now on day 3 and all is going well so far.
    I am heading to lanzarote with my family(oh and 2 kids)in august so i have come back to cd in the hope that i can shift 6 stone by then.I know its alot but i have had good losses the previous 2 times i did CD so am expecting the same this time round(please god).

I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you all and say hey to everyone else.

(I am going to update my signature shortley thats just from my last CD journey.:))

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well, because I've been around and around the block, I tend to recognise the names of most of the returners... Not sure that's a great reflection on me and my weight loss success, but at least I'm still trying!

So hello! :wavey:

Welcome back. 6 stones - hmm, maybe a tad optimistic :) but there's a good chance you'll get shot of loads of weight before your holiday.

And you're on Day 3 already? Brilliant, well done. :0clapper:

4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello and welcome back! Ooh lanzarote you lucky so and so!! Good luck with your weight loss. at least as you've done it before you know it is possible :)

5. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back 6 stone in 5 months is doable I lost 4 stone in 3 months last time good luck xx

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Thanx girls for the warm welcome back into the fold,

I do love this site for the support and the advice that all you lovely people are so willing to give out.

On my last two attempts at cd i lost over 5 stone each time and as im doing this for 19 weeks (technically almost 5 months)then i do think that 6 stone is very doable.....fingers crossed.

@ felix,yes lanzarote is just fab,was there last year with my little family(oh and 2 kids)and loved it so we are staying in the same apts.i cant wait im like a child every time i talk about it.Its whats really going to get me through cd as with the last 2 times,god if i could only keep it off id be laughing

@debbie125 congrats on your weight loss so far and the weight that you lost before too.

Thanx again i think im off to join a few challenges to keep me on the straight `n` narrow.

Elaine

7. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Where in lanzarote are you going? We went last year and loved it! We were looking at going again this year but unfortunately Cambridge means that we just can't afford it so we are going to take our little man to haven for the week with my godson (only 6 months younger) and my best friend which should be a real giggle! The main thing about it is the really low deposit we have to pay, unfortunately for most holidays abroad it all has to be paid way in advance which makes it difficult for us! But we've also got a week in Devon in April to visit family and we're going to do some day trips over the summer so hopefully we won't really notice the lack of holiday abroad this year!!! Good luck with your cd journey and welcome back, do you have much to lose? I can't see your stats because I'm on my silly iPhone! X

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hey there elaine i remember you, im always here, lol

good luck with your holiday challenge!

9. lippy

lippy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi there, welcome back...wishing you the best of luck, i am sure you will do well - you have a goal set and a lovely holiday to look forward too...all the best.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.